Any folder that you can navigate to in the Media Browser can be saved as a Content Location preset, which allows you to instantly return to a specific folder by simply selecting a preset from the Content Location list.As you navigate in the Media Browser, the Content Location box automatically displays the current folder name or the first preset that matches the selected folder location.The selected folder name is displayed in the Content Location box.
3. If you want to specify a new friendly preset name, type the desired name in the Content Location box.
4. Click the Save Content Location Preset button .The selected folder name is displayed in the Content Location box.
2. In the Content Location box, select the desired preset.
2. In the Content Location box, select the preset you want to delete.
3. Click the Delete Content Location Preset button .In addition to navigating the Media Browser folder tree to go to a specific folder, you can also type in any arbitrary folder path to instantly jump to a folder. To do so, double-click the Content Location box and type a folder name, including the full path (for example, C:\Cakewalk Content).
Tip - Searching Documentation
Tip: To search for a specific topic, type your search query in the Search Cakewalk.com field at the top right of this page.
When the search results appear, click which product's documentation you would like to search to filter the search results further.
Note - Using Offline Help
Note: If you prefer to always use offline Help, go to Edit > Preferences > File > Advanced in your Cakewalk software and select Always Use Offline Help.
If you are not connected to the internet, your Cakewalk software will default to showing offline help until an internet connection becomes available.