Release date: Friday, August 15, 2014
Cakewalk® Announces Free Z3TA+ iOS Update for iPad®
— Version 1.3 update includes support for Scala tuning files, preset updates, additional import / export options and more —
Boston, MA, (August 15th, 2014) - Cakewalk, developers of powerful and thoughtfully designed software for modern musicians, has released a free update for Z3TA+ iOS. Featuring significant import, export, capabilities for presets, and users files, the version 1.3 update underscores Cakewalk’s commitment to continuous improvements based on user and community feedback, while maintaining Z3TA+’s classic sound.
- Import Z3TA+ presets from iOS, or Z3TA+ 2 Plug-in, available on Windows & OS X
- Import User Waves, MIDI Arps, Scala Tuning files, and presets via iTunes Sharing
- Export Z3TA+ iOS presets via AirDrop, or email
- Capability to search presets
- Capability to create preset “favorites”
- Scala tuning support
- Copy / Paste Functionality for individual Oscillators, Envelope Generators, Low Frequency Oscillators, and Delay Effects
- “Please Rate This App” Button in Options Menu
Pricing and Availability:
For current Z3TA+ iOS owners, the 1.3 update is a free download from the App Store. For new customers, Z3TA+ iOS V1.3 is available for $19.99 on the App Store on iPad, or at www.AppStore.com.
About Cakewalk, Inc.
Cakewalk, Inc., a Gibson Brand, is the world's leading developer of powerful, yet easy-to-use products for music creation and recording.
We invite you to learn more about our company and products by visiting www.cakewalk.com
Cakewalk is a registered trademark and the Cakewalk logo is a trademark of Cakewalk, Inc.
Head of Artist and Public Relations
Chief Magic Officer, Gibson