The information in this article applies to:
- pyro 1.x
- pyro 2003
If the Media Face II label maker was installed on a drive other than 'C:' pyro will indicate that it cannot find the application when selecting 'Make CD Labels' from the Tools menu.
To correct this, it is necessary to make a change in Windows registry, please try the following:
- From the Start Menu, Select Run
- Type regedit and then click OK
- Clicking the plus sign next to each folder, follow this path
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\App paths\Mediaface.exe
- Change 'C' in 'C:\Program files\MediaFaceII.exe' to be the drive to which you installed the Media Face II label maker.
- Close the registry editor and then restart pyro