The information in this article applies to:
If you're still having problems or if the Pentagon doesn't appear as an option under DXi's, try these steps:
- To ensure that other programs are not interfering with the installation of Pentagon I, do the following.
- Click the Start button.
- Choose Run.
- Type msconfig in the Run box and click OK
- Choose Selective Startup
- Click the Create Backup button
- Un-check Load Startup Group Items
- Click OK and restart the computer
- Now reinstall Pentagon I. If you no longer have the Pentagon installer, we do allow additional downloads of the installer files. See your original email purchase confirmation for download instructions.