The information in this article applies to:
- Guitar Tracks Pro 4
- Guitar Tracks Pro 4 USB
- Cakewalk UA-1G users
On some computers, the Playback Device will not stay set to the UA-1G when closing and reopening Guitar Tracks Pro 4 and using ASIO drivers. Additionally, some users have reported needing to assign the Playback Devicer to the UA-1G twice for the setting to stay assigned. If you are experiencing these behaviors, taking the steps listed below will resolve this issue.
- Download the following zipped folder to your desktop: UA1GFix.zip
- Unzip the folder by right-clicking on it and selecting "Extract All".
- Locate the UA1GFix.reg file located within the folder and double-click it.
- When prompted with the message "Are you sure you want to add the information in file path to the registry?", click Yes.
- When prompted with the message "Information in file path has been successfully entered into the registry" click OK.
- Launch Guitar Tracks Pro 4 with the UA-1G plugged in and the Advanced Driver switch set to ON. Your ASIO driver settings should now be retained.
For more information on how to install the UA-1G, please see Configuring your Cakewalk Audio Interface here: http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Interface/Audio_Setup.aspx
For more information on how to configure Guitar Tracks Pro 4 with the UA-1G, please visit the Audio Hardware Setup Guide here: http://www.cakewalk.com/support/HardwareSetup/default.asp