The information in this article applies to:
- V-Studio 20
Issues addressed in Guitar Tracks 4.1.1
- Fixed an issue where tracks set to the master output could not be heard
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to hear/audition .WAV files in Loop Explorer View after creating a second project
- Resolved a "Cannot Locate File" error message occurs when double clicking a .cwp file
- When Guitar Tracks 4 and Burner were both open, Guitar Tracks would become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where MIDI Backing Track files could become hidden when track is frozen.
- Updated various dialogue boxes, removed buttons and/or options that refer to features and functionality not included in Guitar Tracks
- Resolves a potential "Invalid" registration code message when trying to authorize on Windows 7
In order to access this free download you must be a registered V-Studio 20 customer. If you have not yet registered your product you can register online now.
After installing this update please review the included ReadMe file for more information.
Download the Guitar Tracks 4.1.1 Update (Approx. 32 MB)