Audio & MIDI Engine
- Video paths are no longer hard-coded. It’s now possible to reference video files within the project folder when projects are opened on different machines.
- Non-default bounce buffer sizes no longer cause playback issues with upsampling enabled on an Effect in the FX rack.
- Fixed issue where disabled ProChannel could allocate excess memory.
- Upsample on Render now renders tempo-based plug-ins correctly.
- Fixed issue where upsampling was not appearing in the menu when first launching SONAR.
- Fixed issue where Plot EQ on/off button was remaining visible when hidden from the Console View strips. (CWBRN-31304)
- Drum Replacer no longer draws incorrectly in some cases after maximizing.
- Fixed issue where FX Chain was not drawing correctly when docked in the multidock. (CWBRN-14275)
Import / Export & File I/O
- Switching sample rates between projects no longer causes crashes. (CWBRN-6463)
Lanes / Comping
- Fixed issue where clip recording position could get offset while recording within loop markers.
- Fixed issue where deleting the first take while soloed did not un-mute the other takes.
- Last take lane now persists in mute state.
- MIDI note events with 0 length can no longer cause a crash during playback.
Selection & Tools
- Fixed issue where in some cases Ctrl-right-clicking on a clip could cause clip gain and hidden mouse.
- Right-click lasso can’t evoke the gain envelope unexpectedly.
Track View - Strips & Clips
- Fixed issue where adding fades to clips could cause the waveform to draw incorrectly when tempo changes were present. (CWBRN-5332, CWBRN-6355, CWBRN-13544)
- Fixed issue where under certain conditions smart tool was not able to slip edit clips with small fades. (CWBRN-5396, CWBRN-4157)
- Clip Lock icon obscuring the Clip name is no longer an issue. (CWBRN-23592)
- Edit filter now displays categorization of VST3 plugin parameters properly for Clip FX.
- Fixed issue where edge editing clips in take lanes could cause drawing issues and a crash.
- Fixed issue where in some cases removing the track icon from the track header could cause the track layout not to display correctly; this is now fixed. (CWBRN-20926)
- Fixed issue where larger text and item display settings in Windows could cause SONAR controls not to draw or operate correctly.