Project5 Version 2.5 is now available as a free download for registered Project5 Version 2.x customers. Please have Project5 Version 2 installed and your serial number handy in order to install the new update.
- Microsoft Windows® Vista™ Compatibility
- Dimension Pro LE (with REX support)
- Multiple Audio Input/Output Support
- Control Surface Support
- Active Controller Technology™ (ACT)
- Support for 3rd Party Audio Editors
- Configurable MIDI Outputs
- Integrated VST Support
- MIDI Input Quantize
- External MIDI Track
- Independent Vertical Track Sizing
- Integrated Automation Display
- Pre and Post Aux Sends
- Unlimited Aux Buses
- Dynamic Master Buses
- Busable Metronome
- Assignable Master Volume Control
- Save Pattern as MIDI
- Track-at-once CD burning
- Cakewalk Publisher
Important Notes—Please Read Before Downloading!
- This download includes German, English and French updates.
- We have made core changes to the way we install our applications' configuration files and registry entries. Please review the Windows User Account Control Implementation document before continuing. These changes will affect installations on Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- Installing on Windows Vista: you must install the Project5 Version 2.5 Update immediately after installing Project5 Version 2.0. We recommend that you do not launch Project5 Version 2.0 prior to installing Project5 Version 2.5.
- After installing the 2.5 Update, please see the ReadMe file for more information.
- Registration is required for continued use of the product, and may be done by Internet or telephone.
- You must have Project5 Version 2.0 or 2.0.1 installed in order to run this update.
- We recommend you have your serial number when updating. Please register Project5 Version 2.0 if you have not already.